.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Terror is back

I Did Not Die
Do not stand at my grave and forever weep.
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn’s rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rushOf quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and forever cry.
I am not there. I did not die.

-Melinda Sue Pacho

(I dedicate this poem to the families of those killed in Delhi bomb blasts)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great blog, I just wanted to leave a message to let you know I passed thru.

I have a travel and transportation site and I was searching around for more information on travel and transportation and came across your site.

Well, keep up the fine work and take care till next time.

3:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home