.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India

Friday, October 21, 2005

Bring back Ganguly

Today, I was actually praying to God that Sourav scores a century. God listened to me and the 'real' Indian captain did score an enetertaining century. It was really a nice reply from the Bengal tiger. He has done so much to the Indian cricket team, yet he was forced to stomach so much humiliation!

I guess he has earned so many enemies only because he is arrogant, and lives life like a Maharaja. Interestingly, this is the quality which forces me to like him so much. In fact, this quality of his is behind his success. He thinks he is the King, and this gives him power. He used this power in a positive way and rememeber what he did to Indian cricket.

I admit Ganguly had not been performing for last 2 years. But, what's Tendulkar is doing to Indian cricket? Why is he regarded as indispensable to Indian cricket? I have high regard for both Tendulkar and Dravid and don't want to see anyone of them go. But, I have no doubt that none can be a better captain than Maharaja.

As far as Chappel is considered, how can you trust a person who forgets a favour? It was Ganguly, who got that Aussie the job, and he wants Dada's head in return!

Let good sense prevail and please bring back Ganguly. I'm sure this time the tiger will take a bloody revenge.

Remember those great days when Dada and Master Blaster used to blaze from both sides of the wicket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home