.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Beware of these fleshy creatures!

I don’t know when and how I befriended this bespectacled creature, but obviously I was not protecting him from the occasional summer winds. He still needs protection from any kind of winds as there is always a risk of being blown away. But it’s not intentional on the part of wind as it’s very difficult to figure out something which has hardly any volume. I guess he used to cling to me as I was noticeable from miles apart. Now, please don’t jump to this conclusion that I am one of those guys in your office or college who walks away with all the attention of the opposite sex. (Kids in school, please excuse. It’s not time to think of attention. Grow hair first.) But eyeballs roll whenever I’m around and it’s irrespective of sexual preferences. After all size does matter, it may be pleasant (read bliss) or a big pain (you know where!).

Despite these eye-catching contradictions in volume, we seemed inseparable. At least, in movie halls and outside college campus. We were intelligent enough to understand that we had no bright future in matters related creatures that used to excite us with the explicitly visible extra flesh on a particular zone of their bodies. (I still wonder why the same amount of flesh, if grown a little lower, turns so repulsive.) So we never got close to these mysterious elements and preferred to observe them from a safe distance. And this distance paid off! We were eternally ecstatic!

After more than a decade we realise how foolish it was on our part to keep aside that wisdom of our youth and let ourselves carried away by these fleshy creatures. Now for all those uninitiated I describe this situation a la advertisements of weight-loss centres.

Before: We laughed together
After: We cry together

Moral of the story: Beware of these fleshy creatures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home